FRONT DESK CLERK - Part-Time 25-30 hours/week
Ware River Consulting is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Front Desk Clerk to support our client at Hill AFB Airman and Family Readiness Center (A&FRC). Core hours 7:30am - 4:30pm.
The Front Desk Clerk shall provide front desk reception support and information and referral services for Hill AFB employees and their families such as receive telephone calls, greet visitors, ascertain the nature of the call or visit, direct clients to the appropriate program manager in the A&FRC, schedule clients for A&FRC classes, and provide complete and clear information that addresses most routine or procedural issues.
• Provide information about the A&FRC and base community to A&FRC customers.
• Receive telephone calls, greet visitors, ascertain the nature of the call or visit, direct clients to the appropriate program manager or destination in the A&FRC, schedule customers for A&FRC workshops/classes. The Contractor will present a friendly welcoming environment at all times and personally greet all customers. Calls should be answered directly as often as possible to avoid calls going to voicemail. When voicemail cannot be avoided, messages will be checked and distributed within two hours of receipt.
• Maintain workshop scheduling following procedures outlined by the A&FRC Flight Chief. The Contractor will track total number of walk in/call in customers daily and document using current recordkeeping processes prior to departing at the end of the duty day. The Contractor will schedule daily one-on-one customer appointments for staff, following current procedures. The Contractor will complete data entry for workshop attendance, customer statements of understanding, and other utilization data.
• Develop, maintain, and update as needed all in-house referral tools such as phone lists, referral databases, front desk referral book, appointment books, etc. The contractor will ensure all materials in front lobby are updated and replenished on a weekly basis.
• Complete customer transactions such as program voucher issuance and sponsor package dissemination. The contractor will provide minor technical help to Discovery Resource Center visitors to include assistance with printing issues and fax machine.
• Maintain confidentiality of all individual and family data concerning sensitive, personal or private information made available to the Contractor during execution of his or her duties. Contractor may not remove customer information from the A&FRC. All work will be accomplished in a professional, timely and caring manner.
• Support Emergency Family Assistance Center (EFAC) operations by providing reception support during standard duty hours in the event of EFAC activation.
• Ensure that the workstation and front lobby are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
• Recognize and acknowledge clientele with cognizance of hierarchy and protocol with reference to military rank, civilian grades, and Wing, Higher Headquarters and Tenant Unit organizations. Contractor must be able to work with a diverse clientele.
• Basic understanding of military protocol and Air Force Terminology
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to work with a diverse population
• Above average oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer software applications
• Must pass a background investigation in order to obtain CAC for access to installation and necessary computer systems
• Ability to maintain/update simple web-based scheduling and data entry systems
About Ware River Consulting
Ware River Consulting, a professional services firm, offers dedicated support in the areas of Human Resources & Staffing, Administrative Management Support Services, and Technical Support Services for Commercial, State, and Federal Contracts.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.